Our Private Shooting Complex
We are currently selling membership to our private shooting complex located in Amarillo. This is a private facility we have built for our customers to use exclusively with a range membership purchase. The gated facility consists of two separate ranges, a 100 yard outdoor rifle range and a 25 yard outdoor pistol range. We are currently working up plans for a multiple target archery range. The range is open to our members from 10 AM to dark, 7 days a week. Upon range access, our members will receive an electronic key card to access the entrance gate on their own, to come and go as they wish. The range is located at 4840 Echo Street in Amarillo, Texas. The yearly membership rate is $120 a year, for an entire household. Members may bring guests that are not living in household for $5 per guest. If interested in a membership and not yet a National Rifle Association member, please allow us to sign you up for that. We are NRA recruiters, and can sign anyone up at a discounted rate. If you are looking for a safe, nice and quiet place to shoot, please visit our facility for a tour and sign up in person.
The Well Armed Women
TWAW Shooting Chapters is a non-profit organization that organizes local groups of women around the country that meet monthly to practice, learn and grow as shooters. Creating opportunities for women to be introduced to issues important to women shooters, learn safe gun handling skills and train together.
To expand the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
Smith & Son Armory Shooting Complex
Amarillo, Texas 79108
- Women 21 years or older of all experience levels
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women